Welcome to our new blog! We'll use this site to give playgroup updates as well as just chat about random "mommy stuff." I hope you'll all enjoy having an outlet for asking questions and giving your own stories and suggestions!
JENN! THIS IS GREAT!!! You have done a *GREAT* job with this 'blog!' Thanks for organizing the playgroup locations and setting up this great site. It's way out of my league! :) If June 15 is still open, it's fine to have it at my house. Also, we may not be at playgroup on Thursday. I'm on a Relay team, and Thursday morning is the only day we can get together to work on final details. I sure missed y'all last week! I don't think my comments are supposed to be so long!!! Thanks again for doing an incredible job. :) -- jluker
2 Comments:
At 5/16/2006 2:03 PM,
Anonymous said…
JENN! THIS IS GREAT!!! You have done a *GREAT* job with this 'blog!' Thanks for organizing the playgroup locations and setting up this great site. It's way out of my league! :)
If June 15 is still open, it's fine to have it at my house.
Also, we may not be at playgroup on Thursday. I'm on a Relay team, and Thursday morning is the only day we can get together to work on final details. I sure missed y'all last week!
I don't think my comments are supposed to be so long!!! Thanks again for doing an incredible job. :) -- jluker
At 5/16/2006 5:08 PM,
JM said…
Jennifer, your comments can be as long as you like!
Jennifer and Laura, thanks for offering your homes. I have added you to the list.
Post a Comment
<< Home