Mommies Chat

Sunday, July 23, 2006

this week

Ladies,

I need to find out who is planning to be at playgroup this week. I know several people will be missing. If anybody is planning to come, please let me know. The reason I need to find out is that I think we need to change our location for this week. Since it has been so hot I think it would be best not to be outside. So...I have two suggestions and I'm open to anything else. First, Matt tells me that the new Burger King is opening. So...we could go there for lunch (at 11:00). Second, the Galleria is still showing free movies on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Nathan and I went last Tuesday and had a good time. This week's movies are Shark Tale and Nanny McPhee. I figured we could go with Shark Tale if we decide this is what we want to do.

So...let me know!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7/25/2006 10:17 PM, Blogger JM said…

    Several of you are planning on coming to playgroup, so we will be at Burger King on Hwy 96 at 11:00. If for some reason it isn't open, we'll go to McDonald's instead. See you there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home