Mommies Chat

Monday, May 15, 2006

Summer Playgroup Schedule

 
June
1st - Shelley's house
8th - Centerville library and lunch at the mall
15th - Jennifer L's house
22nd - NONE (Second Baptist VBS week)
29th - McDonald's on Hwy 96 (11:00)

July
6th - Laura's house
13th - Pool and Play (119 Bonanza Dr)
20th - Beth's house
27th - Museum of Aviation

August
3rd - Fountain Park picnic

As you can see, we need volunteers for houses. Several of you said you wanted to do more playgroups at people's homes and also volunteered your own home. Please add a comment to this post and let me know which date you would like.

If we need to change something on the schedule, please let me know (add a comment to this post)!! If anybody knows of other fun kids things we may want to try, add a comment to this post...we can always change things.

I'm excited about playgroup for the summer! I think it will be lots of fun!!

5 Comments:

  • At 5/15/2006 6:16 PM, Blogger JM said…

    Great! I'll add you to the schedule!

     
  • At 5/16/2006 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I looked at 'Nathan's Page.' Precious, precious, precious, precious, precious.... I wish I had a page like this for far away relatives!!!

     
  • At 5/16/2006 7:48 PM, Blogger JM said…

    y'all are killing me...the blog is really not too hard...they have everything already set up for you!

    Beth, I'll put you on the list.

     
  • At 5/21/2006 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Regarding the June 15 playgroup at our house... Why don't y'all bring your kids in their swimsuits and they can play in Hannah's kiddy pool and in the sprinkler. Hannah might have a sandbox by then too. (We'll see!) She's also got a slide and a swing they can play on. We can sip lemonade under the canopy and watch them play. Does that sound ok to y'all?

     
  • At 5/21/2006 11:32 PM, Blogger JM said…

    That sounds great to me!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home