posted by JM @ 1:25 PM
At 5/18/2006 12:44 PM, JM said…
UPDATE: Adam and Matt did not make it home today. They hope to be home sometime tomorrow.
At 5/19/2006 3:51 PM, Anonymous said…
Has anyone heard if the guys made it in?
At 5/19/2006 6:25 PM, JM said…
I just called to check and Adam answered the phone. He said he got in around noon and would be at church on Sunday.
At 5/20/2006 7:41 AM, Anonymous said…
YEAH!!!!!!! I am so happy they're home and I KNOW their sweet wives are!!
At 5/20/2006 2:26 PM, Anonymous said…
I'm so glad Adam and Matt made it home safely!! Hopefully they are home to stay!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
At 5/18/2006 12:44 PM,
JM said…
UPDATE: Adam and Matt did not make it home today. They hope to be home sometime tomorrow.
At 5/19/2006 3:51 PM,
Anonymous said…
Has anyone heard if the guys made it in?
At 5/19/2006 6:25 PM,
JM said…
I just called to check and Adam answered the phone. He said he got in around noon and would be at church on Sunday.
At 5/20/2006 7:41 AM,
Anonymous said…
YEAH!!!!!!! I am so happy they're home and I KNOW their sweet wives are!!
At 5/20/2006 2:26 PM,
Anonymous said…
I'm so glad Adam and Matt made it home safely!! Hopefully they are home to stay!
Post a Comment
<< Home